[3830] CQ-M K4BAI SOABCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 13 15:52:08 EDT 2013

                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:31

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:   14     0       9
   20:  180     0      43
   15:  130     0      37
   10:   18     0      10
---------------------------
Total:  342     0      99  Total Score = 89,100

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole.  Amplifier broken.  Will have to swap it out for
one that has been repaired.  Fun working low power for a change, but probably
not as much fun as high power so that more "running" is possible.
Bands seemed fair.  A few Europeans worked on 10M Saturday about 1420Z.
Opening Sunday morning for the last 15 minutes of the contest on 10M to Europe
was much better, but not many stations seemed to know it was open.  15M was
good for much of the contest.  20M was good in our late afternoon and evening
up until I went QRT at 03Z.  May have been open through the night.  40M was
very noisy.  There were few signals in the contest on 40M and none at all heard
on 80M. Thanks for all QSOs.
Look for me as PJ4/K4BAI May 22-28 and as PJ4A on 40M SB in CQ WPX CW this
month.
Also hope to see many of you at Dayton this week.  73, John, K4BAI.