[3830] Aegean RTTY WB2RHM/4 Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 19 11:35:41 EDT 2013

                    Aegean RTTY Contest

Call: WB2RHM/4
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM/4

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Charlotte, NC

Total:  93  Total Score = 197

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R!  Very interesting contest....  most of the BIG Guns are in Dayton, so the
Little Guns can play...hi hi!  But, the bands did get lonely at times, and
then, between the Sun throwing-up, and Mother Nature having 'one-of-her-days'
'mit dunder und blitzen und vasser from himmel'... ach du lieber!   But it was
a fun time and thank you to our Greek sponsors.  And thanks to everyone who
gave repeats when I needed them.

The score total is hand calculated (N1MM doesn't score this contest), but I'm
pretty sure it is close.