[3830] WPX CW WF6C(@N6XI) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 26 20:20:09 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WF6C
Operator(s): N6XI N6TU
Station: N6XI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Truckee, CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were, uh... challenging. No equipment failures; a few known glitches
and RFI issues but <Rand On> who cares in the brain-damaged Multi-Single
category? Sure wish we could have operated with the flexibility of SO2R.
Station is incapable of octopussing, but some can do it so everyone suffers the
stupid band-change rule. <Rant Off> Anyway, we never triggered the band
change limit warning light.