[3830] WPX CW KB0EO SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 26 20:31:59 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 5:30

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Marginal effort this weekend due to other competing activities. Conditions were
fair to poor - a couple of times the EU came in well on 20 meters. S9+30 QRN on
80 m and 160 m limited those bands to only a couple of contacts. Interesting
conditions on 40 meters on Saturday - multiple signal paths plus aurora made
for some difficult copy.

I took my two boys out fishing Friday night and Saturday night - boated the
first walleye of the season, even though it felt like we should have been
drilling through the ice. It's difficult to sit inside and contest when we have
such a limited spring/summer season...

73 and good luck!

Dan - KB0EO
Northfield, MN