[3830] WPX CW K7RF SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 26 20:40:51 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K7RF
Operator(s): K7RF
Station: K7RF

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 23:47

Total:  809  Prefixes = 480  Total Score = 1,113,120

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well now, that was about as much fun as having a tooth extraction without
novocaine!  Friday and Saturday were pathetic with Sunday improving later in
the day but without any opening to JA making life that much more difficult.
Basically about the same operating time as last year with just a bit more than
half of the score.  Was cool to work club members K2PO as YJ0PO on 3 bands and
N7OU whose contact took me over the 1 million mark (for which I harbored little
expectation on Sunday morning).  Thanks to all the ops for their patience in
providing all those fills!

K3
TenTec Titan
3 el SteppIR @ 50'