[3830] WPX CW N2MM SOSB40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 26 20:48:33 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  959  Prefixes = 542  Total Score = 1,720,308

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I hadn't planned to do 40m SB, but had an unexpected arrival of 3 grand kids for
the weekend. They needed my attention all day. Fortunately I could break free
for the evenings.

Lots of noise weak signals. Probably will get dinged very badly for incorrect
reports copied. At times sheer punishment. I was hearing EU 2.5 hours before my
sunset but couldn't get their attention until 1 hour before my sunset sunset.

Thanks for the qsos...Log will be uploaded to LOTW