[3830] WPX CW N6HE SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 26 21:58:42 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N6HE
Operator(s): N6HE
Station: N6HE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: So Calif

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

A=34???? What's up with THAT? Kept waiting for things to get better....

Very little Europe and waaaaay less Asia than normal with my low (essentially
NVIS - 28' up) wire antennas. Azores/Canary/Madeira seemed fine. Go figure!

I'm boggled with the folks in the 4000's and 5000's (yes, I know they're
Multi-op, but still....).

I was really thinking/acting goofy at the end - I was looking at the key I
wanted to hit on the keyboard, but my finger kept going to other keys. Can't
wait to see how I hold up for Field Day....

Thanks to everybody for sticking it out - CU in the next one!

73,
Ray

Favorite quote:
"In days of old when men were bold