[3830] WPX CW VA2WA SO(A)AB(TS) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 26 23:05:51 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WA
Station: VA2WA

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: nr.Montreal

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

SO1R

Kenwood TS-590S

Ant: 20-15-10 2 el. yagi Cushcraft MA5B 10m up, 160-80-40: Inv.L 27m long 9m
up
N1MM + K1EL keyer.

Part time operations. I had to work on Sunday. Also decided to get enough
sleep. I have recently started new job so I should to be in a good shape next
Monday.))

That was my first WPX CW with low power. The only TS-590S (90-100 watts) with 2
very modest antennas. And you know what? That was not bad! Much better then
expected. Even with a constant bad band conditions and with magnetic storm QSB
and signal distortion. I was very pleased to manage few runs with more then 70
q/h.

Thank you for all the QSO's!

73!

Victor