[3830] WPX CW KI0I SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 26 23:07:40 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 23:19

Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
   1.8      16      28    2
   3.5      53      95   17
     7     234     596  132
    14     143     254   79
    21     127     275   68
    28      29      71   18
 Total     602    1319  316
Score: 416,804

The QRN levels at night were terrible from the storms wandering around the
midwest.Conditions were strange and fri nite the fluttery sigs were hard to
copy. Some dx came back on one call and others I had to just give up and wait
til coming back across band. Then presto! they hear me!hihi .
Still no beam antenna here really hurts the dx effort,luckily the low angle of
the Hytower vertical bets the dipoles here.I'm always amazed how well so many
ops and their stations can copy the weak sigs from here! Rig IC746 100w to
various wires and a vertical.Logging/keying with N1MM and Begali Simplex(new
toy!) WPX is a great contest where every contact counts.And your prefix cud be
a mult to many others. 73 all and thanks Mark KI0I