[3830] WPX CW K4BAI(@PJ4G) SOSB40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 26 23:17:12 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Bonaire, Dutch Carib
Operating Time (hrs): 28:23

   40: 1835

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP Mark V, AL1200, 1.5 KW, 2 beam at 90', inverted vee low noise receiving
antenna.  Very enjoyable operating at the PJ4G with N4RR as PJ4R on 15M high
power and NA2AA on 10M low power assisted as PJ4G.  Thanks to Noah, K2NG, for
setting up a terrific station in the Caribbean and to Roger and David for
helping me with technical and computer problems (and to David for lending me
his Bose airplane headset to use when my Heil Pro-Set Plus developed a short in
one side of the headset just before the contest.  And thanks to all for the
QSOs.

This single band operation reminds me why I like SOAB and M/S and M/2 entries.
I must have worked the 40M band out as I could get no rate on Sunday afternoon.

QSLs for PJ4A and PJ4/K4BAI go to K4BAI via direct, bureau, or e-mail request
for bureau QSLs.  The PJ4A log will be uploaded to LOTW by KU8E shortly.

PJ4A will be active again in CQ WW in November for CQ WW CW multi something.

73, John, K4BAI.