[3830] WPX CW DL8MBS SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 27 01:58:41 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DL8MBS
Operator(s): DL8MBS
Station: DL8MBS

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Erfurt

Always some bright moments to expect in the condx-wise mostly dark and foggy
weekend ;-)  "Best" moment was the answer to my 40m CQ by 9A1XYZ with
"CQ test 9A1XYZ". To my reply "hi hi qrl" the op asked
"?", waited till I send my call with CQ - to simply reply with
"CQ test 9A1XYZ". No overlap, no mention of "qrl" by
himself, and of course he heard me. But of course he is at an important station
and maybe he had used that qrg once the day before.
73, Chris