[3830] WPX CW OL3R(OK1VWK) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 27 03:51:50 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL3R
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OK1VWK

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:

   20: 1058

Club: Czech Contest Interested Group

Comments:

Conds strongly under expected in the peak of solar cycle. The same Winter
weather conditions like SSB part. Who said that temperature under zero degrees
of Celsius is not possible in May ? Why not change WPX date and mode ? BTW
first time not in my contest tent. Caravan is much better for low temeratures
and rain. Some next wire project of 40m wire antenna tested also. Congrats to
OK1IC/OL5W also. My pleasure to be close to OL3A club station monobanders with
my small setup :-)

10/15/20: Hygain TH5MK2 at 15m
20: 5el OWA(NW3Z design) at 17m
40: 0.25wl vertical with single elevated radial dir to NW at 5m
80/160: EA6XD Morgain dual band dipole at 9m (top) and 1m (ends)
NO RX antenna this time
FT1000MP MKV (I7SWX roofing & W8JI keyclick mod)
OM-Power

Stay tuned ... GL de OK1VWK/OL3R