[3830] WPX CW OL4A(OM6NM) SO(A)SB40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 27 13:27:50 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OM6NM
Station: OK1RI/OK1RF

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: Brezina
Operating Time (hrs): 35,33

   40: 1548

I was happy to spend the contest weekend with my friends Jiri, OK1RI (15m as
OK5R)and Peter OK1FFU (operated 10m using his personal call). Unfortunately, we
missed one week of antenna work to be ready for M2 operation from OL4A, but
finally I was pleased to activate our contest call at least on 40m single band
operation. The propagation was too bad for great pile-ups from US and JAÂ's as
we know in Brezina QTH from winter time, but It was funny to be "on the
air".

Thanks to my friends and all of you I could write down into the log.

Norbert, OM6NM