[3830] WPX CW OR2F SO(A)AB(TS) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 27 13:35:13 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OR2F
Operator(s): OR2F
Station: OR2F

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: JO10iu

Club: OSB

Comments:

The propagation never meets our expectations. As I remember the 10m band was
much better during the second day of CQWW-CW-2012 and during the final hours of
RDXC earlier this year.
Yes, but instead of this now we had amazing openings on 15m late after the
sunset on Sunday. It is pleasure to get a reply on your first call,
nevertheless where from - NA, SA, Caribbean or OC . It was pleasure for me to
copy with the club Mosley/TB KH7X at +5dB over S=9.
As usual after such megawatt-pumping for a long time, it is normal to get back
such behavior and phenomena by the ionospheric.
I'm a fan of the 12hrs OFF-AIR rule. It's a serious part of the strategy.
And of course the basic - unlimited number of prefixes.
Once again thanks to the OSB-management board for their hospitality and to let
me use the antenna field of ON6BR.
Thanks to all for their replies and calls,
73!