[3830] WPX CW LY5W(@LY2W) SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 27 16:27:52 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY2W

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Valenciunai

   20: 1645

Club: Vytautas Magnus Univ Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks Ricardas LY2FN for last minute idea to change QTH and category(I was
decided to work with special call LY605W (SOLP) from own station). Thanks to
Arturas LY2W for his QTH, antenna's and equipment. This station nowadays is one
of the best in Lithuania!
Thanks to Vytenis LY2KZ/LY5T and newcomer Tomas LY2AJ for a company this
weekend. Seems LY2AJ can pretend to best Rookie operator trophy this year!

First hour as LY605W. But seems people can't understand :)

So slept a while, and replaced contest program from WinTest to N1MM with all
clusters, skimmers and did this hard work throw QRN. A-32, K-7!

My goal was 2000 QSO, 1000 prefixes and more than 4 mln. points.

Only claimed new LY Record.

Richardas LY2FN did great on 80m!

Next one? Yes! I think All Asian DX CW in June.

Sam LY5W
Please take a look to information about prefixes trophies:

http://rk.vdu.lt/lt/ly-wpx-trophy

http://rk.vdu.lt/lt/ly-wpx-trophy-honor-roll

http://rk.vdu.lt/lt/baltic-states-wpx-trophy

http://rk.vdu.lt/lt/baltic-sea-wpx-trophy