[3830] WPX CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 27 18:55:14 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Indiana

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't get to the radio until 2200z the first day.

I decided on Sunday that, with condx as they were, it was going to be a day of
working mostly one point QSOs.  So I figured I might as well make it
interesting and have most of those Ws at least sound like DX.  So I parked most
of the day on 10m and punched the CQ button.  (Made it easier to watch the race
too!)

Jumped to 15 or 20 for a quick burst of loud stations from time to time.

73, Mike K9NW