[3830] WPX CW YU1LM/QRP SOSB15 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 30 09:57:46 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: YU1LM/QRP
Operator(s): YU1LM/QRP
Station: YU1LM/QRP

Class: SOSB15 QRP
QTH: BEOGRAD
Operating Time (hrs): 30h 23

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Contest         : CQ World Wide WPX Contest
Callsign        : YU1LM/QRP
Mode            : CW
Category        : Single Operator (SO) assisted
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : Single band (SB) 15 m
Class           : QRP
Zone/State/...  :
Locator         : KN04FS
Operating time  : 30h23

 BAND   QSO DUP  PFX  POINTS   AVG
-----------------------------------
  160     0   0    0       0  0.00
   80     0   0    0       0  0.00
   40     0   0    0       0  0.00
   20     0   0    0       0  0.00
   15   380   9  306     808  2.13
   10     0   0    0       0  0.00
-----------------------------------
TOTAL   380   9  306     808  2.13
===================================
       TOTAL SCORE : 247 248

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : YU1LM/QRP
Soapbox         : Operation from YU1EXY/YT0A contest location

Conditions were not good so much for this WPX. Very strong QRN in north and
south direction was very big obstacle for QRP stations in these directions.
It was great fun for me 5 QRP stations. I enjoyed watching how my good friends
were contesting in single band operation with SDR equipments Bora YU1XX, Alex
YU0W,  Vaso YT5T, Ivan YT1CI and me YU1LM at the same time at fantastic
YU1EXY/YT0A contest location.
For some very experienced contest operators there was first serious full
operation (not listening only) with SDR equipment in contest.
Together we made near 2000 QSOs what is really good score for QRP power.  The
SDR equipment ware from Genesis www.genesisradio.com.au models G59 and G11. I
am the designer of these equipments and I was proud that all was working
without any hardware problem. We enjoyed receiving all kind signals at crowded
bands  with fantastic audio quality which is offering Software Defined Radio
technology-SDR.

YU1LM/QRP equipmet:

RIG: Genesis G11 Pout<=5W
Antennas: 5 + 5 Yagis at 10 m and 20 m from the ground
SDR software : GSDR  Flex PowerSDR version written by Goran YT7PWR for Genesis
Contest software: Win-test 4.10

Thanks for all who lost their rates to hear my and our weak and hard readable
signals in many situations!

VY 73/72 See you in new one WPX contest next year Tasa YU1LM/QRP