[3830] SS CW KB9UWU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 20:55:42 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KB9UWU
Operator(s): KB9UWU
Station: KB9UWU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I'm a lid at cw, will probably loose quite a few q's for incorrectly logged
numbers.  I tried to ask for lots of repeats. Screwed up many runs by hitting
the wrong function keys, doh.  Bands seemed to be in great shape.  Huge signals
on 10 and 15.  Lots of very wide signals on 10 and loud 2nd harmonics from 20!
Sweep came fairly easily on Sunday around 1900z.  Only needed to hunt down AK
PR VI (very easy to find, thanks for the great activity!) and finally NT which
took some time.  Wanted to operate a lot longer but just couldn't slug it out.
Maybe next year!

K3, AL800H, hexbeam (@45'), 40m rotary dipole (@40'), 80m dipole (N end @ 10' S
end 40')