[3830] SS CW WE9V SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 21:43:32 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: WI

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thus concludes my 20th consecutive CW Sweepstakes!
That was fun!  Let's do it again!

Wasn't planning a full time op, as I had my 9 year old daughter
this weekend.  Other arrangements were made on the fly and I
was going to try to break the Wisconsin Unlimited LP record.
Got that, then I set my sights on the W9 UL record.  Broke
that, then I was wondering with the all-time record was.
Well, I broke that too!  (I'm sure others must have broke it
more.  Not to mention some log check reductions on my total.)

Only my 2nd SS CW full-time as a single op.  Most of the time
I pull the plug before the 14 hour mark.  Most of the time I
do Unlimited HP, but it was nice to run without the amps, and yet
break my best HP score too!  This marks my personal best score
in SS CW, but missed my highest Q total by 4 QSOs (but 3 more
mults).  It didn't seem like conditions were great, but that
must explain it, because it wasn't the op.  Only a total of
126 QSOs on 10/15 combined.

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com