[3830] SS CW KX9X Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 22:07:03 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KX9X
Operator(s): KX9X
Station: KX9X

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CT

Club: Laird Campbell Memorial HQ Operators Club

Comments:

I love SS CW, but work commitments with my new job had to come first. For the
first time in several years, this was a casual effort.

Did all my operating from my apartment QTH: 5 watts from a Yaesu 817 to a OCF
dipole about 20 feet off the ground. I'm happy with the results, but with I'd
had more time to really play.

Missed some really east sections (SJV?!?!) but also snagged VY1EI on 15m. The
only sections I didn't hear were ONN, QC and NL.

Hats off to N1RR for the great QRP score!

See ya next year, and also in WW CQ in a few weeks.