[3830] SS CW WC7Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 22:35:25 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WC7Q
Operator(s): WC7Q
Station: WC7Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Power went out just shortly after entering the test in the evening. Didn't get
wife home from hospital till about 6 PM. Only operated intermittently on
generator power through the evening. Power came back on in the morning, what a
storm and my driveway was buried in 6 inches of large maple leaves and fir
needles and boughs.Took 2 hours to clean that off but luckily did not lose any
antennas. Minimal effort on my  part and I took the afternoon off to watch the
Seahawks game, very exciting. GO HAWKS, hi hi.
Sam WC7Q