[3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 22:53:44 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Had planned on a full time effort.
Got off to a real good start on 20 meters...
About 3 hours into the contest I blew three bandpass filters for radio two
(long story!)
Kinda took the fun factor out of the contest as I am still an SO2R rookie and I
like using this contest to play with it.  Could have proceeded but my head
wasn't really into it this weekend.  oh well.
I was sitting at 78 mults that had called in.  Decided to say heck with the
contest, used packet to pick up the last 5 mults and went to bed!

Got my yard cleaned up today.  :-)

I did keep my sweep streak going with my 23rd coffee cup in a row coming!  The
last 5 years have kinda been like cheating as Ive been in the Unlimited
category....

See everyone in CQWW DX CW!

Scott  NE9U