[3830] SS CW W6RFU(AC6T) School Club HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 23:03:59 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6RFU
Operator(s): AC6T
Station: W6RFU

Class: School Club HP
QTH: SB

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time available to operate in SSCW this year.  Originally K6QD and I were
planning a full time multi-op HP entry from W6RFU, but the stupid Isla Vista
halloween fiasco closed down the campus for any visitor parking.  (I think UCSB
must be the only "party school" with 5 nobel prize winners on
campus....)  Anyway, given that, I decided to do school club entry myself with
about half time.  Good rate and lots of activity.

BTW, is there an I hate N1MM support group around?

Steve AC6T