[3830] SS CW K0TG SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 23:06:39 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I had a weird start.  Just really slow.  Band choice?  Attitude?  Hmmm...
Anyway, I was on more than I thought. WX was to nice to not do a few things
outside Sunday around the house though.

Conditions seemed pretty good. 40 was kind of long earlier, then it seemed to
shorten up later in the evening a bit.  20 and 15 had some short paths as well.

Had the sweep around noon Sunday. I was sweating it. I kept thinking can I get
skunked on a sweep w/o hearing ND?  Worked my only ND station on 15.  YES! Glad
I found them there as they were not found on the low bands in the evening.  At
least here anyway.  :)

In the end trying to get to 800 Q's but just missed that.

Heard a lot of MB stations. Where did they come from?  Good to hear more than
just the one or two that have been around in the past.  Also there seemed to be
a TON of QRPers on. Some pretty good signals as well.

73, John  K0TG