[3830] SS CW K7GK(@W6JZH) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 23:56:51 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: W6JZH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EB

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun! Best conditions I remember. Both 10 and 40 were very good and of
course 15 and 20 are real workhorses. This was also the first time ever I got a
sweep before I went to bed and the last section was EWA. Of course worked a
whole bunch of those on Sunday. Great show from NT and the rest of the rare
sections.
While very show, this was also the least painful Sunday afternoon I could
remember.