[3830] SS CW N3AD SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 08:54:59 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N3AD
Operator(s): N3AD
Station: N3AD

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't have time for full time effort. Got on remote from home controlling my
station at another QTH. Thought I'd get on for a few hours and shoot for sweep.
Got on Saturday evening and was able to get get all but VE2, EWA, WV and WCF.
When I worked VY1 and VO2 in first few minutes, I knew that I had a good shot.
Had other commitments most of day Sunday but did get on for an hour in morning.
 Found EWA, VE2, and WV. When I left for day, I didn't know if I would be back
in time to look for WCF. Got back at 0100Z. Worked all the fours in my mult
window and only took about 20 minutes to find W4LT for sweep. Of course,
working mults from packet is shooting fish in a barrel. I salute all who did it
the old fashioned way.