[3830] SS CW N4CW Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 09:22:58 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW W4TMO
Station: N4CW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time I've operated multi in SS. W4TMO provided Sunday relief. We work well
as a "team" (like our NCQP and P40G operations)! Also, used Telnet to
optimize mults. I had a "clean sweep" by #400!!!
Worked LOTS of QRP stations and very few were "in the noise"--most
were really decent signals, and some had really good QSO numbers! Most had
really nice rigs that were "cranked-down" to QRP. That's a smart move
since there are only a few QRP-only rigs out there with contest capabilities.
And, it's always fun working lots of old friends...73, Bert