[3830] CQWW SSB NP4G SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 12:51:30 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NP4G
Operator(s): NP4G
Station: NP4G

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

I wanted to come back again and do this category but Murphy had better plans.
After running very well the first night. At 10Am power went out. It wasn't
until 4 hours later that power came back on but I was already far back so I
decided to stop running this category and joined my fellow hams for the KP4BD
multi Op team. Multi seems to be more fun.

Good luck to all those 20M single band contesters secially to my friend Chris
9Y4D who decided to go LP!

Otis
NP4G