[3830] SS CW K5RT SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 14:28:33 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5RT
Operator(s): K5RT
Station: K5RT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NTX

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Vy Congrats to NM5M and N5TJ �" these guys have done a lot to break the
paradigm of not being able to put up decent contest scores from HOA constrained
locations. Hats off Jeff and Eric!

Murphy visited me this weekend with RF getting into the PC when I was on 80
meters. Naturally this didn’t show up before hand (I didn’t check for
this!!) So, a few guys worked me, but don’t appear in my log.

Here’s one for Ripley’s Believe It or Not, after rebooting when the PC
choked just before 0700z, the N1MM.exe file was GONE! Go figure. The log file
was there, but as it later turned out, the first QSO was missing from the file.

See you all in two weeks for SSB