[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint W1UJ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 7 21:13:11 EST 2013

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Nov 8

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   1     1
   40:   1     1
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

Interesting!  I could not get to the shack until 0150z and tuned to the RTTY
freq, heard a LOUD station on 40m, but had no decoder loaded... Fired things up
and the signal was gone... spent the next 10 mins CQ'n back and forth on 40m and
toggling between 20m and 80m with no answers-
N6RO on 40m! sweet..   as I am making the QSO on 40m with KenCA, was CQ'n on
3580 and in pops WF1H Jonathan for the CT mult answering!

Nice of you to happen upon the sprints JonCT!

Participation sounded low, but I am willing to continue to give it a go.....?

JayMA