[3830] SS CW K0PY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 8 21:20:40 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0PY
Operator(s): K0PY
Station: K0PY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS

I moved this year so all this contest was on wire antenna's at 30 feet. At 11:45
PM central time Saturday I got PAC and NWT and already had about 75 mults.
Sunday AM only needed VI, AK, PR, and NL.

Sunday at 12:15 PM central I had a full sweep. Took off some time in afternoon
and quit two hours early so I could make it to work Monday morning.

Had a great time, SS-CW is one of my favorite contests.
73, Mike K0PY