[3830] WAE RTTY VK3TDX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 11 03:06:48 EST 2013

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne

   80:    0   0      0     0
   40:   38   0     20    24
   20:  205   0    250    52
   15:  122   0    186    31
   10:   95   0     70    30
------------------------------
Total:  460   0    526   137  Total Score = 293,828

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

"Nr? Nr? Nr?"

Howcum all you guys send your serial number twice only?   Here in VK virtually
every QSO is true DX and it is rare that a number sent twice will agree.  So
nr? nr? nr? must be sent endlessly wasting time.  PLEASE send your serials at
least 3 times so if 2 of the 3 agree we can move on?  I understand that a DL
working a YO will have a big signal and serials are easy but when you're
working the other side of the world it is different.  I am sure many outside EU
will agree.

Thanks for letting me rant. Now for the contest.  This is a great weekend event
and I always look forward to it.  Conditions were very good with all bands open
for good periods.  The QTC feature seems to be picked up now by more operators
and that is encouraging.

Thanks to all who called.  I hope RTTY contesting will continue to grow.  This
contest is the best.

73    Steve VK3TDX