[3830] WAE RTTY Z6/S56A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 11 11:47:42 EST 2013

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: Z6/S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: Z6/S56A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KN02OO

   80:  142  142    0    140
   40:  240  240    0    162
   20:  231  231   20    106
   15:  178  178   20     96
   10:   51   51   10     58
------------------------------
Total:  857  891   50    562  Total Score = 500,742

WAE DX-ped at Kosovo with renewed Z6/S56A license.  Good condx but I couldn't
get run on 10 m despite perfect SWR at 21 m OCF.  Lot of DL organisers in the
log.  Missed JA on better Saturday opening.  Lot of late USA on Synday.  Not
much SA this time?  Computers properly decoded my callsign but
"smart" operators preffered Z3 or T6 prefix.  Others just like S56A
barefoot.  Only KH6ZM is excused with my TS-480 low power!  It was fun for 3
days at motel Europa, Gracanica.

UE DE MARIO, Z6/S56A