[3830] OK/OM DX OL5Y(OK1FUA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 11 12:22:27 EST 2013

                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OK1FUA
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BKO

  160:   80     66
Total: 1464   1013  Total Score = 2,347,121

Club: Czech Contect Club

Comments:

Very good propagation on 15/10m, several W6s and JAs with /QRP signings. It is
pity that the participation of non-OK/OM stations falls �" I believe it
is due to lack of marketing and awareness. It is very good opportunity for
everyone to improve/check the station before the CQ WW �" CW! Anyway: I
enjoyed again SO2R with modest antennas. It is completely different play where
neither with few callers only the operator is not boring.
ANT: 3el tribander ECO @ 15m, 6el OWA for 10m @ 21m, Inv. V for 40/80/160m @
15m, Inv. V for 20/40/80 @ 6m, unfortunately without RX antenna.
RIG: 2x IC756 + Expert 1K-FA + microHAM MK2R+
Thanks to all who called me and I am looking forward to see you in CQ WW!