[3830] SS SSB NX9T Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 17 19:50:04 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Hey, that was fun!  I haven't been very "active" lately and as a
result, my antennas are in poor shape.  Only operational antenna is a 40/80m
inverted v.  So, wound up using that antenna on 15 with some success of
course...but not so much on 20/10.  As a result, most of my time was on 40 and
15 with a little run on 80 before bed.  Lots of fun to run into so many old
friends and familiar calls. Wonderful bonus to make "one last past"
through 15m before ending my adventure and working TWO "NT" stations
to finish up the sweep! I really hope to be able to get things running again
here soon....we'll see! :)  For now, thanks for a fun time...best wishes for
the upcoming holidays.

73,
Jeff NX9T