[3830] SS SSB VE4GV SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 17 22:12:26 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MB

Finally got the busted feedline fixed on the 40 m beam and it showed in the
score. Nice to see 10 m open. Set goal for 300 K but never made it. Went
Unlimited first time to see what its like. Single radio.

Thanks to all who welcomed me back. Nice to see familiar calls.  I'll have to
seriously consider Dayton this year, its been too long since I matched some
calls to faces.
73  Rob VE4GV

PS my 80 m antenna STILL sucks. Who needs 80?!