[3830] SS SSB AF6GA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 17 23:50:24 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cupertino, CA

This was a fun, first time, SS entry chasing sections.  The biggest struggle was
getting the FL/NJ/NY ones and those close in to CA.  Maybe next year might set
up a small 10m buddipole in addition to the doublet and see how that helps.

A good one for cleaning up some missing WAS states like MS, DE, VT, DE, WV, SC,
AL  and RI as well as the Virgin Islands.

So most of the time was spent searching for mults and then trying to get
through the pile ups or interesting paths.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one
thinking MDC had a huge turn out and were all very strong.

Thanks for all the QSOs and for persevering with the 100wers...