[3830] SS SSB WA3KYY SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 18 12:46:09 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WA3KYY
Operator(s): WA3KYY
Station: WA3KYY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Rockville, MD
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After working NT for the first time Saturday I felt sure this would be my year
for a sweep but alas, it was not to happen.  I missed out on KY and SFL of all
places.  It didn't help that I thought the contest ended at 8:00pm EST so I
stopped to have dinner with the XYL about 6:30 figuring I wouldn't get the 4
sections I needed.  With 40 minutes to go I discovered the contest was still
running and picked up ONS and QC, heard KY but couldn't raise him.  Never did
hear SFL the whole time.