[3830] SS SSB NX6T Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 19 06:03:02 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI K6AM N0DY W2PWS N6AN N6CY
Station: NX6T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Condx appeared to be very good overall but we could not get much out of 40 mtrs
Saturday late afternoon and evening. Again the W6YI super site was not
available
nor was Danny N6MJ able to participate with us. We did very well with our
modest antennas/tower heights from the San Diego Contest Club's hill top
location and only had a little problem with QRN for most of the contest. 73 de
Dennis N6KI