[3830] SS SSB VA3SK Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 19 21:26:20 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VA3SK
Operator(s): VA3SK VA3MW VA3PC VA3BDR
Station: VA3SK

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: North Bay, Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 20:05

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Lots of fun always.  As it turns out we where 1 of 4 ONN stations and we were
all on lots with our station on over 20 hours.  While we are not a remote
operation, we are now starting to control antennas and rotators remotely with
the antenna switches and rotator controllers closer to the towers.  This saves
on rotor cable, etc.  We are building our solution with the products available
from www.remoteqth.com.