[3830] SS SSB KD9MS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 21 00:52:29 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had to work and put up Christmas trees so didn't get to do much here. The best
part of the contest was letting Ethyn, my 6-year old son work the last 3
contacts!

You should have seen the smile on his face when he worked NR5M and he came back
and told him what a good job he did with the difficult exchange and how its good
to start at an early age! I am glad that we found such an experienced and
patient operator for his 1st contact not with his grandpa! He then worked N0IJ
and W7WA and was pretty pleased with himself and even went to his 1st grade
class Monday and told them!

I was pretty happy myself!

73,
Craig (and Ethyn) KD9MS