[3830] CQWW CW K3OQ SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 12:54:44 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3OQ
Operator(s): K3OQ
Station: K3OQ

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MDC

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     4        4
   40:   69    11       37
   20:   53    12       38
   15:  178    20       64
   10:  164    20       69

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What FUN...My goal for the weekend was to double my score from last
year...mission accomplished!  The FT-2000 and 170 ft. long wire did well.
Still a lot of local noise on 20 meters...worked some (those I could hear), but
tried to maximize the effort where the antenna plays well.  Went to 160 and
heard a few, but antenna would not load.  Will have to check into that before
the 160 test next weekend.