[3830] CQWW CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 18:03:20 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: JO92PR

   10: 2038    40      145
------------------------------
Total: 2038    40      145  Total Score = 872,090

TNX for all QSO's and great fun.

Some antenna and tower works were done since CQWW SSB. Now, on 15m the setup
is:

4/4el. @13/22m , bottom fixed NA
3el. @7m fixed SA
3el. @15m rotatable

IC 765, TS 2000

Condx much better on saturday, which I finished with 39 zones and almost 1400
QSO's. I was expecting another 400 US/VE and 250 JA's on sunday but it just
didn't come... Instead, we had quite distorted path that caused very big echo
on most of the short distance signals. Untill abt 14:00 UTC working EU was just
a nightmare. No difference between dash and dot.

I never expected working zone 4 (VE6JY) already on saturday morning 7:45 UTC!
Sigs over the north pole. That was a nice suprise, as well as 3 stns from zone
1 a bit later. Also wkd KH6LC and KH7M short path during first day.

Poor activity from SA and AF, or maybe I missed something?

CU in ARRL 10M on December.

73's
Mac SP2XF