[3830] CQWW CW NF4A SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 19:18:15 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: FL/USA

  160:    7     5        4
   80:   71    15       50
   40:  201    27       79
   20:  200    33       88
   15:  250    31       95
   10:  191    27       90
------------------------------
Total:  920   138      406  Total Score = 1,412,768

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort. First CQWWCW in several years since it didn't fall on
Thanksgiving weekend which is also opening weekend of deer season (one of my
vices). Had a high school class reunion on Saturday night so I missed some
prime time operating. Spent most of Sunday getting my deer camp ready but was
able to do some additional operating late Sunday afternoon. Bands seemed to be
in great condition....especially 20,15 and 10. Great opening on 20 and 15 to
JA, BY and SE Asia the last several hours of the contest.