[3830] CQWW CW AD5VJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 19:32:33 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: San Angelo
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Remote Operation

   40:   41    17       34
   20:
   15:   30    15       15
   10:   33    10       21

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Working from Temporary lodging in a 22foot sleet covered trailer using a Yeasu
FT950 with N1MM.

Driving only 100W into MFJ hfsticks, manually changing antennas as band
conditions dictated.

Had to go to emergency room for an abcess tooth and get pain meds and
anti-infection meds which made me sleepy, so I missed a lot of time on air.

But had a great time and want to thank all of those who gave me a contact.

73 es CU nxt yr,
Bob AD5VJ