[3830] CQWW CW N4DJ SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 19:37:43 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4DJ
Operator(s): N4DJ
Station: N4DJ

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: VA

  160:    5     4        5
   80:   75    11       40
   40:  261    15       53
   20:  219    27       69
   15:  230    22       65
   10:  191    21       66
------------------------------
Total:  981   100      298  Total Score = 1,114,002

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This one was fun, especially the last hour on 40 meters.  Probably my best hour
ever with 110 Q's the last hour running on 40.  All my receiving was done with
my North-East Beverage on the Ground (BOG) on 160 through 40. I even used it
some on 20. I know I would never have heard some of the stations on my dipole
or long wire that were Q5 on the BOG!
Rig was a K3 driving a Drake L7 to about 700 watts. Antennas were Inverted L
for 160 through 20, half Square on 80 and dipoles 40 through 10.

73,
Don
N4DJ