[3830] CQWW CW VA7DXC SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 19:44:25 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VA7DXC
Operator(s): VA7DXC
Station: VA7DXC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Vancouver, BC
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   19     4        3
   20:   75    12       17
   15:   56    10        9
   10:  115    21       34

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another operation from my downtown high-rise condo. As usual with a small wire
loop on the balcony.

10m was fun as usual. 15m never really shaped up here at all but lots of EU on
20m made up for it. Similar score to last year. So I think I've reached the
physical limits of high-rise operating, unless of course I can get the condo
board to agree to a  beam on the roof! ;)

Thanks to all who pulled out my weak signal out

73 David
VA7DXC.com