[3830] CQWW CW WN6K SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 20:33:42 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Vista, CA

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  103    23       37
   20:   17     8       13
   15:   59    16       35
   10:   34    11       21

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Only a part-time effort this year.  Grandson Dylan had a radio class and test
this weekend and I went with him for support.  Unfortunately Dyl didn't make it
this week but we're going to try again next Saturday as he has all of this week
off to take practice tests and study some more. I think an 11 year old has
about a 3dB disadvantage over most of the adult types that 'start their ham
radio adventure EVEN when they have a Pepaw who has been at this a while.

Still feeling the effects of this 9 day cold so decided to just cruise around
on the Assisted Highway of Radio a bit but got lots more rest which is about
all one can do with a cold - I let it and the contest run its own course.

WN6K, Paul - fingers crossed for next Saturday.