[3830] CQWW CW N4GG SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 21:09:44 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: USA

  160:   16     6       12
   80:   31    12       23
   40:   96    18       64
   20:  102    29       74
   15:   88    26       50
   10:   52    22       41
------------------------------
Total:  385   113      264  Total Score = 387,978

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Jumped in at the end and could not believe the signals - particularly on 15.
JAs about as loud as I have ever heard them.  20 over in many cases on a very
poor wire loop on this end.  BYs, 9M6, all of the Pacific loud as well.  Its
nice to have some propagation like the good old days.  Sorry I didn't make more
time for this one.
FTdx5000, FT1000MP, 2 X ACOM2000A, WRITELOG, Home brew SO2R.  Wires in the
woods.
The "wires" at this point are a T-vertical for 160, inverted vee at
80 feet for 80, full-size (EDZ) Lazy-H for 20, 1 wavelength loops for 10 and
15.  On 40 its a stacked pair of extended Zepps fed in quadrature - I need to
write that one up one of these days...