[3830] CQWW CW K9UIY SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 27 13:34:24 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: IL

   40:  508    32      104

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Once again another great contest with great 40 M conditions and great
 operators! Did I say "great"?  Some nice runs even rivaling those I
usually get in
 domestic contests.  Nice openings world wide with amazing signals.  The first
 24 hours seemed to be better than the second day.  A thrill to work BY5CD and
 JT5DX back to back through huge pile ups.  All in all a most FUN event !!
 Thanks for all the Q's and see you next year!  73 de Vic  K9UIY
 Yaesu FT-1000 MP @ 100W
 40 M vertical with 77 quarter wave radials -- ground mounted -- hill top QTH